About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Suzanne and I'm a stay at home mother to three. I have started my own vintage furniture business and am writing this blog to document its journey from idea to reality. My favorite things include my Matthew, Ella and Sophie, my handsome husband and all things PAINT! Believe me, I am not an experienced business person but I do know how to sand, strip, paint and am a DIY queen, so please follow along as I navigate the ups and downs of The Painted Drawer. Please join in the fun and become a member or subscribe. Cheers!

The Painted Drawer on Etsy

Friday, March 15, 2013

The Small Stuff

I love vintage finds but it isn't always about the big pieces.  Some days it's all about the small things.  I found the neatest chair/ladder today.  At first glance it's a chair...
 

 then you lift the old hook...
open it up, flip it over and it is a ladder...
with all the old paint splatter to give it the patina that is perfect to showcase my small 
finds of the week...
 I happen to have formed quite an attachment to my old rooster...
 One last picture of the shabby chic table I just finished yesterday.  All sweet and shabby in Old White with a combo of washes on top and waxed.
 
It's now up on Etsy.  Have a great weekend!
 
Cheers,
Suzanne
 
 

3 comments:

  1. what a fabulous find Suzanne - love love love it -
    and that table turned out fantastic too!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzan! I love those old fun finds! Suzanne

      Delete
  2. I want that rooster!!!! Love Sara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...