About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Suzanne and I'm a stay at home mother to three. I have started my own vintage furniture business and am writing this blog to document its journey from idea to reality. My favorite things include my Matthew, Ella and Sophie, my handsome husband and all things PAINT! Believe me, I am not an experienced business person but I do know how to sand, strip, paint and am a DIY queen, so please follow along as I navigate the ups and downs of The Painted Drawer. Please join in the fun and become a member or subscribe. Cheers!

The Painted Drawer on Etsy

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Big News!

The Painted Drawer will be at the Lucketts Annual Spring Market!  I am so excited.  This is a huge outdoor market held every year on the grounds of The Old Lucketts Store.  I was amazed last year at the amount of people and SO impressed with the beautiful furnishings the vendors had for sale.  My girls are already very excited to be my cashiers :)

Here we are last year with Miss Mustard Seed (I know, so corny!)

It was quite a week - besides the spring market, Celeste (the Annie Sloan stockist at On A Whim) called and asked if I could provide her pieces to showcase the paint.  A wonderful way to keep connected at Lucketts and a great opportunity to add another venue to sell from.

All this means that I am going to need a LOT of new "old" pieces.  I spent almost every day last week hunting for more gems to add to my garage of vintage goodies!

I found an AMAZING french coffee table that would look amazing here...
 but you will have to wait and see it next week -  I am such a tease :) but really it is spectacular!

My other favorite find was this FANTASTIC old, vintage cabinet.  OK, sneak peak of this one in its "before" state (check out that latch!)...

I will post all about the cabinet redo Friday on my Projects page.  Hop on over now to check out the latest project - the Maison Blanch sweet little table!

Cheers!
Suzanne









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...