About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Suzanne and I'm a stay at home mother to three. I have started my own vintage furniture business and am writing this blog to document its journey from idea to reality. My favorite things include my Matthew, Ella and Sophie, my handsome husband and all things PAINT! Believe me, I am not an experienced business person but I do know how to sand, strip, paint and am a DIY queen, so please follow along as I navigate the ups and downs of The Painted Drawer. Please join in the fun and become a member or subscribe. Cheers!

The Painted Drawer on Etsy

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Grey or Gray?

Grey or Gray?  Last week was all about grey.  French Linen, Paris Grey, Revere Pewter... for some reason I had a very grey week.  They say it is the new neutral and I agree.  It is soothing in any room and a beautiful background that allows other colors to really pop.  Try putting a brightly colored flower arrangement on a grey dresser and you will see.

Here is The Painted Drawer's newest addition, this lovely French Linen dresser.  All the drawers open and close easily and have the original hardware (ring pulls which I love) and it's extra deep for wonderful storage.  I also love the detail and the slight curve to the bottom.






My space in Lucketts has become very grey lately!  I think the red really pops here...



This vintage table was sold last week - what a one of a kind piece!


Here is a pic (via pinterest) of a grey dresser in a nursery, great idea.


What complements grey better than pink?  This pink, shabby chic vanity is so sweet.  I can imagine it in a little girl's room.


or in this room via Pichomez.com ...I love pink!


Have a great week and take care, especially if you are in the path of the storm!

Suzanne




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...