About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Suzanne and I'm a stay at home mother to three. I have started my own vintage furniture business and am writing this blog to document its journey from idea to reality. My favorite things include my Matthew, Ella and Sophie, my handsome husband and all things PAINT! Believe me, I am not an experienced business person but I do know how to sand, strip, paint and am a DIY queen, so please follow along as I navigate the ups and downs of The Painted Drawer. Please join in the fun and become a member or subscribe. Cheers!

The Painted Drawer on Etsy

Monday, August 27, 2012

Williamsburg and Back to Work

We had a great time looking around historic Williamsburg this past weekend.  This plus a day at the Busch Gardens park was an excellent way to end our summer break!  I took a few pics in Williamsburg to share.  I love that my furniture would actually look modern here :)







 

Now that my children are back at school, I will once again have time to really concentrate on The Painted Drawer.  I now have two custom pieces to do and I need to fill up my space in Lucketts.  This means a LOT of painting in the next few weeks to make up for all of the summer days spent elsewhere.  I'm so happy to be back on a schedule and able to paint away the day in my garage - my favorite thing to do!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...